Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Can anyone tell me the name of the FAT BOY SLIM video with all the guys shaking in a funny rhythm?

The video was done in a carribean market and anyone that listens to the music starts shaking in a funny way,the police that arrested the guy even shook the worst.



Can anyone tell me the name of the FAT BOY SLIM video with all the guys shaking in a funny rhythm?-cool myspace





The song is want is called 'Yo Mama'



It is NOT called 'push the tempo' but that is the lyric from it. Its from the 'Halfway between the gutter and the stars' album



Can anyone tell me the name of the FAT BOY SLIM video with all the guys shaking in a funny rhythm?

-(myspace icons www.myspace.com)



Yeah,its erm hang on its um,damn,its gone.



Sorry.
Nope
Praise You, I think is the one you mean - was directed by (and starred) Spike Jonze
do you mean "praise you" one?
"Push the Tempo". It was on MTV when I was in the Gym on Monday.
Gangsta Trippin?
It was definately "Praise You" It was filmed outside a cinema, the people watching genuinely didnt know it was for a music video.
'Push the Tempo'
Praise you thewhole video was a wind up
It definitely was NOT Praise You.



I was so interested in your question I had a good look round and it seems it was Push The Tempo.



Good question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
signature loan