Sunday, December 6, 2009

OMG! this video is soooooooo funny!?

watch it!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRcj6CAhe...



do you agree?



OMG! this video is soooooooo funny!?-cool myspace





Nah, not really...



Childish humor but if you're still a child, I can understand why you would find this amusing, I guess.



Sorry to disappoint you though.



HAPPY HOLIDAYS!



P.S. Are you a big fan of the Pirates of the Caribbean series or just Johnny Depp?



OMG! this video is soooooooo funny!?

-(myspace icons www.myspace.com)



sure
hahahaha, wowww



definitely
sos yer ma
no
hahahah, thats amazing!!!!
I love this vid!



I give it 10/10!
that is pretty damn funny
OMFG YESS! I SAW THAT MOVIE AND THAT VIDEO REMIZ IS HALARSIOUS!!!!!!!!!1
Very Funny
Lmao Yeah! xD
YES
yea.
yep
u must not have a life b/c its not funny. sorry 4 being rude, its not though!!!!!!!!
sorry..it bored me.
no it's not this http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/Cat+Fa... is so much better.
lmao hell yea!! lmao "I've Got A Jar of Dirt, I've Got A Jar of Dirt"
uh funny? how bout annoying
Nope I didnt laugh one time,in fact it was annoying
ha not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it made me giggle a little lol yeah it was funni
I just WASTED my time watching this!!
Kinda repetitive and annoying
loved that lol
Lol that ws too funny!
LOLZZZ OMG THATS SOOO FUNNY!!!



i am still cracking up!!



i like the ending!! ;D :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
signature loan