Sunday, December 6, 2009

What do you look for in a funny youtube video?Do have any suggestions or ideas?

My friends and I are new to making sketches and woul like some tips



What do you look for in a funny youtube video?Do have any suggestions or ideas?-cool myspace





check out my video you are welcome to use some of the jokes



http://youtube.com/results?search_query=...



What do you look for in a funny youtube video?Do have any suggestions or ideas?

-(myspace icons www.myspace.com)



I like quickfire slapstick comedy. About 15-25 seconds and unpredictable.
have a friend hide in the closet... and try to sneak up on you... before he leaves the closet... say... " HEY WAHT THE HELL I TOLD YOU!!!DONT LEAVE THE CLOSET WHAT THE HELL BRO WHAT HAPPENED WHO SAID YOU CAN HIDE IN THE CLOSET%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; and just flip out... make it your own but if you decide to do it dont forget me in the credits :)
umm well something like this is awsome



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXoQI75JE...
okay so i will suggest what to search.



search "What Am I"



search "shoes"



search "Muffins"



Search "Spiders On Drugs"



Search "Leave Britney Alone"



Search "Emo Dance :D"



Search "I Want Cnady" and watch the version where two punk/emo/scene guys pop up.



Search "The Gangbang Song"



cant think of anything else. soz.
Try reading this:



How to Think of Ideas for Your Web Video



http://www.associatedcontent.com/article...



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
signature loan