Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Internet Fame?

i was wonderin if anyone had some ideas for me to get internet fame, or just a little as a picture in the paper. i have many grea ideas and have many funny videos on my youtube account, but i never receive hits and comments.



i even lip synced the ENTIRE Numa Numa song (he only sang half)



any ideas? please nothing stupid.



Internet Fame?-cool myspace





Gee it can't be hard - Chris Crocker did it!



I think people are more likely to become (in)famous by mouthing off as Vloggers, rather than lip-synching songs.



Internet Fame?

-(myspace icons www.myspace.com)



Do something original. The Numa Numa song has already been done so thats probably why you didn't gain any recognition for it. Do something like starting up a website maybe? I'm not sure. But I think if you do something original and creative (and interesting!) then you might get a fair amount of attention. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
signature loan