Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How FUNNY IS THIS? Seriously! VIDEO INSIDE?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-fVDGu82FeQ



Honestly I want to know if it's just me lmao or is it really as funny as I think it i?



How FUNNY IS THIS? Seriously! VIDEO INSIDE?-cool myspace





I don't really find it funny ...but hey thats me !



How FUNNY IS THIS? Seriously! VIDEO INSIDE?

-(myspace icons www.myspace.com)



The poor kid is trying to tell his Dad that Mama is killing his baby brother, and all Dad does is laugh? Hmmm, you need help...:-/
It is very mmm. sweet I wonder
no.
WTF? Man, I empathize with that kid! Blood is not funny! It also sucks to have a jerk for a dad! And ******* mocking you when you are clearly distressed! In the words of that kid this was "nooot fuuuunnnnnaaaay!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
signature loan