Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you ever watch America's Funniest Home Videos?!?

That show is so hilarious and awesome!



Do you ever watch America's Funniest Home Videos?!?-cool myspace





yess i do when i have the time ... iss hilariouss!!LOL



Do you ever watch America's Funniest Home Videos?!?

-(myspace icons www.myspace.com)



Sometimes but it doesnt come on that much though
I like it, but I think that Tom Bergeron is getting too much attention on the show. I don't like it when they put his stupid head onto the people in the videos. I'd be so pissed if I sent in a video and they stuck his head on my child! And I don't like it when he uses the monitor to slow videos up or makes them run backwards. And I don't like his little guessing games that he does with the audience. It's getting annoying.
Yes, I too enjoy it. I especially enjoy the host and the animal videos. I am bored silly with seeing guys getting "racked" though. Enough already!
i do
I watch it when it is on.
Yes sometimes...
We still watch it, corny as it is sometimes, although my son liked it better when it was hosted by Daisy Fuentes and the other guy. Br sure to catch reruns on FAMILY Channel and others, late nights.
http://www.youtube.com



it's great site for all funny videos, just try it.
ya
yep i watched it reuruns on TBS with Bob Saget
I use to watch it a lot but now when I do watch it there is only a couple of things that I think are funny so it is kinda a waste of time to watch an hour of it just tp see a few funny things.
Yeah back in da day!!
Great show and very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
signature loan