Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hey me and my friend are really bored so we're gonna make a youtube video. any ideas for funny

Any ideas for a funny subject??? we're two thirteen year old girls sooo nothing too uhm, welll yeahhh.



thanks!!!!



=]



Hey me and my friend are really bored so we're gonna make a youtube video. any ideas for funny subjects???-cool myspace





it's always fun to make a music video. cept don't actually sing it. lip sing it. or whatever. like pick a song and just move your mouth to it.. don't sing it yourself. lol you get it? it turns out really funny in the end!!!



my friends did this one..



http://youtube.com/watch?v=DtOOVNUo090



that one is by far the best.. but look at the other videos they have posted.. there should be one about "first date" by blink 182. I am in that one.. the girl with the short dark hair.



have fun.



let me know how it turns out!



Hey me and my friend are really bored so we're gonna make a youtube video. any ideas for funny subjects???

-(myspace icons www.myspace.com)



Play patty cake.
Cuk horrible fud
try to make a cooking show in a diff. language, even if u dont know how to speak 1. just make it up!!!loads of fun. try german, just talk like ur a crazy old mad woman. it fun
Drink as much soda as you can and see who can make the most MANLY burps lol
How about making a funny music video to a stupid song.



Will you e-mail me the final video????
Erm, dunno.....wrapping a Christmas present and going wrong? Kinda slapstick black and white comedy.
Watch Abbey is sile and do a redo on it
ummmmm how about you videotape your dog doing like crazy stuff or how about you like jump into a pool-cuz it's winter-or how about you make something where you say merry christmas and stuff but then you like fall and die and then....yeah. good luck and merry christmas------------------eve. :)
sing christmas songs..
Sing Xmas carols...
well act out a funny show or make an animated cartoon! let other people join and use your resources. Such as lip sing Hannah Montana in a funny version!
hehe you could do a remake of The Potter Puppet Pals "The Mysterious Ticking Noise" me and my friends did that once and it was soo much fun
Consider a snowball fight in bathing suits?
watch icarly
I watch a lot of vids people make about me, but i really like vids like: A Troyella Story.



Luv Ya!



Miley



x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
signature loan