Sunday, December 6, 2009

Do u think this Hollister video is funny?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN2kcqU66...



lol



Do u think this Hollister video is funny?-cool myspace





that was pretty funny i guess.....



Do u think this Hollister video is funny?

-(myspace icons www.myspace.com)



That is freaking hilarious
i honestly think the video is stupid, but "strike an inapropriate pose and put the pictures on myspace" was really lame because it didn't really fit so it made me laugh. that was kinda funny.
that is so funny! i dont shop at hollister that much but my friend does so i'm going to send it to her and make her really mad!
so stupid it was funny.
kinda i guess. it was really weird tho. but i love hollister, so it works
lol



I loved that! I'm going to go listen to it again.
"all the gay guys shop there too" lmao this vid was hilarious
Really dumb i think.... not funny just dumb like most videos on YouTube
thats freaking halrious! its also stupid but its FUNNYYYY
no it's wierd and who is singing it
Lmfao!! That is so funny. I luv that video. Very creative. But i feel bad for American eagle b/c they just like so insulted it lol
oh my.. I want to know who has that much time on there hands... LOL but yah I laughed.
thanks 4 showing me this video it is so funny i love it



HOLLISTER ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!@@
Its freaking hilarious... lmao
NO
yes kinda...
haha prettiee funniee.. lol lovee hollister
nah but it got potenial...actually im lyin it was crummy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
signature loan