Sunday, December 6, 2009

I pee'd myself watching this video!its so funny !!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3cG-WRXq...



i was look around youtube and i found this video lmao.who else likes it?



I pee'd myself watching this video!its so funny !!?-cool myspace





yes



I pee'd myself watching this video!its so funny !!?

-(myspace icons www.myspace.com)



Sorry, i couldnt make it past the 2 minute mark...
what Mac said but a minute before that~
I didn't care for it, thanks anyway though
I thought it was PANTS.
hahah omg that was soo funny :)



this one is my favorite! lmao!



http://youtube.com/watch?v=YFzMcqzDOgw
I do not really find it funny, but I am glad you did!!!



Have a GREAT night!!
Very sad.....



not funny at all.
if my speakers were working i wouldve understood what was happening better,i thought it was cute,i liked it when that kid threw the shoe and it hit the other guy where the sun dont shine,ouch! and when one of the guys peed on the porch,funny!
What's so funny about this video? It's rather stupid if you ask me!!
I guess it's funny if you are under 10 years of age...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
signature loan