Sunday, December 6, 2009

Anyone else like Lady Sovereign? Her music video is really funny.?

I live in an area where there are a hundred Lady Sovereigns on the streets every night with their chav gangs. Can't bloody stand any of it.



Anyone else like Lady Sovereign? Her music video is really funny.?-cool myspace





yeah especially the hairy armpits part lol



Anyone else like Lady Sovereign? Her music video is really funny.?

-(myspace icons www.myspace.com)



I do, it's not my sort of music but I think her rymes are brillant. I'm a yank living in the UK, and just adore her style, even if it is not orignal she makes it her own. Were can I meet her.
I love that song....and I'm not even really into hip-hop/rap stuff....It's just hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
signature loan