Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Have any of you watched any of the videos on You Tube?

about R%26amp;S section?



I have, and it seems to me that most of the videos are about Athesist. Funny, they just don't seem to gather enough on here, they make videos of themselves on there



Kudos



That's so funny



crypt



Have any of you watched any of the videos on You Tube?-cool myspace





I am long gone from Jr high school days.Those "rankings" are juvenile crap,like school.What next?A pep rally?



Have any of you watched any of the videos on You Tube?

-(myspace icons www.myspace.com)



Have watched some when the link is posted on a question
i've seen a ton of them....i guess they're trying to keep up with televangelists. ha ha ha - they'll never match that!!
I've watched a few..I am sure that I am on one of them as most hated haha
Y would I go on another site (2 get away from u lot) to look up for u suckers?
One. It bored me. Just a bunch of avatar pictures. It wasted 3 minutes of my life. I'll never ever get those minutes back.
You had lots of problems with that IQ test, didn't you?
That is a funny comment, as it all started with a loving Christian posting "the most hated (atheists) of R%26amp;S.
You do realise that the videos about R%26amp;S atheists were a response to the ''Most hated of R%26amp;S'' which was uploaded by a Christian fundie, a member of this site?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
signature loan