Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Im very upset now....tell me what you think?

Okay so i bought a new flip camcorder and i love alot. I bought it so my friends and i could make funny videos and enjoy it together.so my friends ignores my feelings about buying one she says that she doesnt want it because i have it. i spent 120 dollars on it because we could enjoy it and now shes going to buy it after she knows how i feel. i feel like i spent my money for no reason. she says shes not buying it because i have it but i know it is because when she wants something she constantly talks about it. do u think i should feel the way i do or not,and if not why. how would u feel.



Im very upset now....tell me what you think?-cool myspace





It's entirely up to your friend how she wants to spend her money. You should be happy that you have one.



Im very upset now....tell me what you think?

-(myspace icons www.myspace.com)



this post makes no sense. u need help communicating what yur trying to say to ppl.
You do realize there's a WAR going on in the Middle East, right?
yeah seriously this doesnt make any sense. Hold on Im going to read it again to see if I can make out what your saying...yeah sorry you make no sense.
u hav one n u love it n u r happy to hav it.........thats worth million dollar.........



so if u r upset then u surely r wasting ur money.......smile n hey u got a new cam.......thats more than enuf to b happy.......



let ur frnd hav one or not hav one.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
signature loan