Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Help with finding Russell Peters videos please?

I particularly need this video called "Show Me The Funny" by Russell Peters. Any other good videos of his that you may know of would also be appreciated. Are there any other stand-up comedians that you would recommend?



Help with finding Russell Peters videos please?-cool myspace





youtube has a great selection of russell peters.



Help with finding Russell Peters videos please?

-(myspace icons www.myspace.com)



hey, im sorry i dont have an answer but i could think of no other wya to contact you.



you answered my question concerning videos on ipod, and i wanted to thank you :]



but i do have one follow-up question.



how do i transfer the changed .mp4 files onto my ipod?



if i sync, then all my pre existing videos will be gone.



and i tried "exploring" the file my computer and when i copy and paste, it doesnt do anything.



you can reply on my question, and thanks again

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
signature loan