Tuesday, December 29, 2009

People watch this video, it's the most awesome video ever it's funny too.?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocM9-qCG6...



sorry, i posted this here because i wanted Darth Maul to see it haven't seen him in a while. don't get mad at me or report me. i just wanted show something funny to Darth Maul and this is the only way i know how. and again sorry.



People watch this video, it's the most awesome video ever it's funny too.?-cool myspace





Why should someone report you? it's really funny, man! :-) thanks for posting!



People watch this video, it's the most awesome video ever it's funny too.?

-(myspace icons www.myspace.com)



Yes i love that video!!!
DUDE! THAT SCARED ME!! HAHAHAHA
...



what an awesome video
Brilliant...... beer came out of my nose when watching it!!
Are you sayin thats a space ship on wheels. I couldn't see because there was a guy throwing a tantrum in front of the screen dude.
Cool look up ghost car that ones real and Eerie.



It disappears.
THAT WAS CRAZY!!! STILL LAUGHING AT MYSELF FOR JUMPING UP!!
Holly sh*t that was awesome! Don't be sorry! Ha, I'm such a dork; I jumped up and threw my hands to cover the screen! I haven't jumped like that in while! Funny, dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
signature loan