Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who likes the TV show Americas Funniest Home Videos???

Me! It definitely helps me forget the crap I've waded through throughout the day.



Who likes the TV show Americas Funniest Home Videos???-cool myspace





its ok



good laugh



Who likes the TV show Americas Funniest Home Videos???

-(myspace icons www.myspace.com)



I love that show!!
i just love it its so funny
I LOVE that program. People getting hurt makes me laugh!
I use to love it,, they really show many funny videos.
me, i stop and watch it when i happen to catch it on
I miss Totally Hidden Videos.
its okay sometimes its really funny but other times it just doesnt make sense
My great aunt
I liked it back in the day but I haven't seen it since the Bob Saget days.
The new one that comes on on Sundays, me and my boys!!!
I did, before I'd seen every episode 20 times. Didn't like the ones with Daisy on them, tho.
I hate that show. why is it still on?



those are the kind of people that watch cats falling over on Youtube all day.



it's not funny
Its okay I guess, but Bob Saget's jokes suck!!
i Hate IT!. the winning videos always suck!. the jokes are corny also. some of the videos are really funny but those videos never make it to the top 3 picks.
not so much nice
i LOL a lot watching it ;-)
That show is hilarious! I make sure I'm not drinking anything while watching it because I'll probably snort it out my nose.
I used to watch that show all the time. In fact my husband watches it almost every day %26amp; laughs so hard whether he's already seen it or not. He loves it more than anybody I know!!!
it's alright

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
signature loan