Sunday, December 6, 2009

Is it legal to download music videos from P2P sites and other free places?

I'm getting a creative zen vision M or maybe the new microsoft player, so it can't play Itunes videos. I don't know any sites that will work with it, so until they come out with one that will support it, I'm basically forced to download from places like limewire. I'll only use it for music videos and some home videos if they're funny, so it shouldn't be illegal, but I want to make sure. If there are any sites with OK prices that are legal to use, can you tell me what those are instead?



Is it legal to download music videos from P2P sites and other free places?-cool myspace





u can download the new version of windows media player, which has URGE which you give ur credit card # and buy songs like itunes, and yes, P2P sites are illegal. If it wsn't, evry1 would use them and the artists wouldn't make any $$



Is it legal to download music videos from P2P sites and other free places?

-(myspace icons www.myspace.com)



Only if the music/music video isn't copyrighted and it isn't likely you'll find any

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
signature loan