Sunday, December 6, 2009

Funny C ronaldo video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEhdqjd3n...



C ronaldo fans, don't get pissed. i think he's a great player.



dives a little but he's good.



fq: would you dare to touch his hair?



what do you think he'll do?



Funny C ronaldo video?-cool myspace





lol take a look at this no offence again to any of his fans:



http://youtube.com/watch?v=wff7rH07NZA



Funny C ronaldo video?

-(myspace icons www.myspace.com)



The guy gettin' pushed in the face took the bigger dive on that one. I get such a kick out of how these guys fake being pansies if it'll draw a card quicker.



Yeah, he's still a bit of a hot head and he'd be an even better player if he wouldn't dive at all.



BTW, HUGE United fan...I love me some CR!! So I'm not bagging!
well, he IS a diva ain't he %26amp; you know what they say about divas! LOL
Its funny how you mock girls about



his hot



OMG yummy abs



then you post this girly Q?



fq: would you dare to touch his hair?



what do you think he'll do?



hahaha



Edit-No you delete your answers to my Q once you get humilated..tsk tsk tsk



Edit-My work has an internet you fool!!



but Im not at work now..Im at home arguing with a person who happens to think that he has a brain!



So shut your DAMN IDOTIC MOUTH!!
Oh my gosh! What a sissie slap! LMAO!!!!



FQ: Of course I would touch his hair! I'd smack him on the head if I got the chance! He can do whatever he wants! After all, he's the one who'd appear doing the wrong thing.
I know what Figo in BG thinks:



"God why am i playing with this idiot"...lol



FQ:No, who knows what he puts on it...
u just like to make fun of the world's greatest, dont u? just cos brazilians are goin out of style ur attacking cr7! lol



fq: his hair is awesome and so what?
are you still here? **** off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
signature loan