Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can you tell me why this video is so funny?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoa...



Can you tell me why this video is so funny?-cool myspace





Hahahahaha.. wow, I haven't laughed that hard in a while! lol



That is hilarious!! :)



Can you tell me why this video is so funny?

-(myspace icons www.myspace.com)



it feels really really embressing for them and if I were them I would be totaly humiliated just like the time I watch indian Thrilla
because it is so stupid. it makes no sense!! thanks for the laugh.
I don't know
wrong translation..?
The English translation is hysterical.



And I have absolutely no inkling what it's about.
that was awesomee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whoa! lol Those indian guys looked like wanna be gangstas! They dance funny! lol "Have you been high today?"
HAHAHA WTF.



it's really not all that funny.



but sort of in a really stupid way!
That is what gave a R. Kelly the idea to pee on his women.



I mean girls, forgot i was talking about Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
signature loan